Senior Account Manager Job description
Have you got what it takes to work in a fast paced, challenging fun environment? Are you organised, diligent and happy to have fun along the way? Then this could be the job for you, if you meet the essential criteria below then we would love to hear from you! If you meet the desirable criteria too then even better. Please submit your CV and cover letter so we can find out more about you and hopefully get the opportunity to meet you to discuss the opportunity further.
- Project management of client marketing plans, branding projects, media buying and media planning, digital marketing and ensuring completion within budget and timescale
- Responsible for delivering a consultancy-based approach to clients through use of tailored marketing solutions, based on insights and industry knowledge.
- The role will be based in our Holywood office but may include working with clients throughout the UK and Ireland.
- A fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager with a few years’ experience, who is ready to take the next step in their career.
- 3rd level qualification in relevant field.
- Proven track record in developing and managing client marketing plans comparable to that normally gained by some 5+ years’ experience.
- Experience in media buying, media planning and liaising with a busy studio.
- Highly organised self-starter, comfortable with tight deadlines and strong commercial focus.
- Digitally savvy across multiple channels, using management and scheduling software.
- Strong analytical focus, interrogating insights and data to report findings.
- Accurate budget management and forecasting.
- Efficient working, time management and ability to prioritise workload.
- Team player, ability to lead, delegate, manage and share responsibilities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office packages required.
- Google certified with knowledge in Google Ad Manager.
- Strong understating of Google search / display advertising and analytics.
- Proven knowledge of Facebook / Instagram / TikTok.
- LinkedIn advertising.
- Understanding of an Agency management system such as Synergist.
- Strong presentation / Bid management / Proposal writing skills.
- Ability to Yodel the alphabet (not really just checking if you are still interested).
What’s In It For You:
- An energetic company culture.
- Structured hybrid working.
- Competitive salary with company perks.
- Opportunity to work with some great brands.
- Encouraged to take risks and new approaches.
- Birthday day off and extra leave at Christmas.
- CPD programme and opportunity to progress.
- Working with a great bunch of staff.
How to Apply:
Apply by emailing your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walker Communications Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.